And if you used data to get to know your customers?
Nowadays, marketing campaigns are highly focused on a personal customer journey. As a result, we noticed thatmarketing automation is still the best way to keep your customers loyal. What if you could use all collected data, not only to personalise and contextualise your message, but also to predict the needs of your customers? And how can you use that data to generate new leads and sales?
For our next SQLI / Wax Thursdays, Joost Stallaert (SQLI) and Pierre Thomas (Wax Interactive) have bundled their 'lessons learned' to give you new insights into how marketing automation can help your business grow.
We will organise two sessions:
BRUSSELS - 25/04/19
9.30 - 10.00: Welcome, with some coffee
10.00 - 12.00: Keynote
12.00 - 13.00: Lunch
GHENT - 16/05/19
8.30 - 9.00: Breakfast and coffee
9.00 - 11.00: Keynote
During this session we'll talk about :
- WHAT A CUSTOMER JOURNEY IS.
- HOW MARKETING AUTOMATION IS EFFICIENT AT EACH STEP OF THE CUSTOMER JOURNEY.
- HOW YOU CAN GATHER RELEVANT INFORMATION TO TARGET PROSPECTS AND CUSTOMERS.
- THE POWER OF MIXING MARKETING CHANNELS TO REACH OUT TO POTENTIAL BUYERS.
- WHAT MARKETING SEGMENTATION IS AND HOW YOU CAN EFFECTIVELY USE IT.
- HOW YOU CAN GENERATE LEADS THROUGH EFFECTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS.
Why should you attend?
- SEE HOW YOU CAN BUILD A CUSTOMER JOURNEY FOR EACH CUSTOMER INDIVIDUALLY.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT SALES & LEAD GENERATION, THROUGH CASES WE’VE DONE.
- DISCOVER HOW SEGMENTATION CAN IMPROVE MARKETING CAMPAIGN EFFECTIVENESS.
- MEET MARKETING AND LEAD GENERATION EXPERTS.