SQLI, in cooperation with SAP, organises an SQLI Thursday on Thursday 27th April on SAP Fiori, the new S/4HANA interface. With this new interface show fundamental change to the way SAP is looking at delivering user work experiences across the SAP product portfolio.
During this interactive session you will discover that:
- Fiori improves comfort and efficiency, as everything is centralized with real-time access to relevant data.
- The interface combines reporting and operational activities but also personalized business notifications and a user dedicated spaces for an improved user experience.
- new reporting applications will pull the user towards the most relevant follow-up actions and that proven business processes are matched to the most appropriate decision tree, thanks to this interface.
Why should you attend:
- Learn more about the FIORI capabilities
- See how S/4HANA can simplify your business processes
- Meet S/4HANA and FIORI experts
- See real-time demos
Subscribe now and discover how the new Fiori interface will simplify your business processes and improve user experience. For more info, you can contact Niels Heyvaert via firstname.lastname@example.org.