With the setup of an online shop for steel products, AMDS wants to digitize its sales activities and offer a better service to its customers. SQLI, European leader in connected experience, through its Belgian office, was chosen to implement Hybris commerce.
ArcelorMittal wanted to launch e-commerce activities, with the aim:
- To offer its customers a more personalized service and a seamless experience that responds to the mobility challenges. The Group, active in a very competitive context, wants to position itself as an innovator and wants to strengthen its number one position on the steel products market.
- To automation of the sales process, allowing on one side to simplify the administrative tasks by reducing significantly the number of paper documents, and on the other side, facilitate the customer’s access to his administrative documents in a dedicated private space.
- To reinforce its customer knowledge to be able to respond better to his needs by offering personalized pages. This solution will also enable an enlargement of its product range in time.
SQLI implemented Hybris Commerce, a solid and reliable e-commerce solution. Thanks to this implementation, there are many advantages for both ArcelorMittal and its customers:
- A 24/7 access to the store and product information
- A complete online product catalogue with detailed technical information for every product, a view on stock availability for every agency and the possibility to order immediately
- A follow-up of the order and delivery status and payment details
- An online access to all order history and to all administrative documents
- The possibility to introduce returning orders and to limit purchases per buyer and per organisation as well as multiple functionalities, adapted to B2B online sales
- A modern front office with an intuitive navigation